Friday, December 2, 2011

DAVID BECKHAM FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE STATUS UPDATES

Well, My lovely readers,I do thanks to you for keep visiting my simple blog. At this time, as I promised in my last post that I want to publish about a very famous football player in the world, David Beckham. Here are his Profile:

Real Name: David Robert Joseph Beckham OBE
Famous Name: David Beckham
Date of Birth: 2nd of May 1975
Birthplace: Leytonstone, London
Nationality: English
Height: 180 cm
Weight: 67 kg
Hair: Brown
Residence:Hertfordshire and Madrid (Spain)
Martial status: Married to Victoria
Current club: Real Madrid (Spain)
Position: Midfield
Squad number: 23



Now He is married with her beloved wife, Victoria Beckham, a famous Diva also.

At this time, He is joining in an American Football Club named LA GALAXY from alifornia, US. He brings new life of football in Paman Sam Country  for he is a famous football player and also as a famous artist. 

 

Update:
He is now retire as a football player.

0 komentar :

Post a Comment

Feel Pleased to comment here, but don't make any spam for I will delete it.
Be wise in leaving Comment. I will visit You also.