Friday, January 6, 2012

AARON AZIZ MALAYSIAN FAMOUS ACTOR KL GANGSTER, EVOLUSI KL DRIFT 2

Have you watched KL Gangster??? Yup... KL (Kuala Lumpur) Gangster is one of the famous movie from Malaysia. I do love this movie very much... You must watch it and compare this fabulous movie with Indonesian movies (even I am Indonesian). That's way only one of the Indonesian movies that I love so much, that is Merantau. Original and sad ending.

Oh yach, the main actor in KL Gangster is AARON AZIZ. He is a very famous actor from Malaysia (originally he is a singapore citizen, but I don't know now...)






Well, Coming soon in 2012, there will be another movie of AARON AZIZ, that is EVOLUSI KL DRIFT 2. 


Movie Trailer for Evolusi KL Drift 2.

Evolusi KL Drift 2 Cast List:


Featuring Rizal AshrafAaron AzizRemy IshakFarid KamilAdam Corrie LeeShaheizy SamHetty Sarlene,SchaSyamsul Yusof, thats the cast list for Evolusi KL Drift 2 so far.

Movie Release Date:TBA 2012

0 komentar :

Post a Comment

Feel Pleased to comment here, but don't make any spam for I will delete it.
Be wise in leaving Comment. I will visit You also.