Friday, February 17, 2012

I NEED A FAIRY 선녀가 필요해 NEW KOREAN DRAMA 2012


Another Korean Drama this year is I Need a Fairy. Hm... like Hansel and Gretel maybe, but I'm not sure enough. Titled as 선녀가 필요해 or  I Need a Fairy or 需要仙女 is a sitcom Genre Drama. It scheduled for 60 Episodes and will be Broadcasted by KBS2 from 27th of February to 18th of may 2012 on Monday to Friday 19:45 Local air time.


I NEED A FAIRY 선녀가 필요해 SYNOPSIS


I Need A Fairy will become a comprehensive description of Korean women love and their desire. besides that, this drama was also known as ‘Sex and the City

of Korean Drama. It tells about two beautiful angel falling from the heaven and become a mother and daughter. how romantic ...



I NEED A FAIRY 선녀가 필요해 CASTS / PLAYERS


Cha In Pyo, Hwang Woo Seul Hye, Shim Hye Jin, Park Min Woo, Woo Ri, Park Hee Jin, Lee Doo Il, Yoon Ji Min, Min Ji  and Heo Young Saeng







0 komentar :

Post a Comment

Feel Pleased to comment here, but don't make any spam for I will delete it.
Be wise in leaving Comment. I will visit You also.