Monday, May 6, 2013

My Blog World Celebrity Status : How to Get Out of Google Sandbox

For weeks before, I didn't realize that my lovely blog, which using Blogger Platform, worldcelebritystatus.blogspot.com got into Google Sandbox. I just surprised recent day when I want to check my blog. Why does it not appear on Google Search Engine? I then tried to search my article such as:



Besides my articles about Profile of Celebrity Status, I also checked for my articles about Korean Dramas such as:
I've Search some of my articles on Bing search engine, and still okay. I don't know why it does happen on  Google Search Engine.  
 
Hopefully my blog can get out of Google Sandbox soon...

0 komentar :

Post a Comment

Feel Pleased to comment here, but don't make any spam for I will delete it.
Be wise in leaving Comment. I will visit You also.